fbpx

Services

What is an au Pair?

An Au Pair is a foreign person who looks after children and does some domestic work for a family in return for room and pocket money and the opportunity to learn the family's language (if non native English).

Au Pairs are NOT required to pay any fees.

AU PAIR ESSENTIAL

Basic childcare experience

$799

  • Working with children checks
  • References checked
  • Screened & Interviewed process
  • Template Documents/Guides & Family Manual
  • Au Pair & Family support
  • Replacement guarantee (within 1 month from first day of employment.)

AU PAIR PREMIUM

Certificate & Professional Childcare Experience

$1199

  • Working with children checks
  • References checked
  • Professional References checked
  • Certificates Check
  • Police clearance
  • Screened & Interviewed process
  • Template Documents/Guides & Family Manual
  • Au Pair & Family support
  • Replacement guarantee (within 1 month from first day of employment.)

AU PAIR PRO

Mature / Long childcare experienced

$999

  • Working with children checks
  • References checked
  • Screened & Interviewed process
  • Police clearance
  • Template Documents/Guides & Family Manual
  • Au Pair & Family support
  • Replacement guarantee (within 1 month from first day of employment.)

DEMI PAIR

20h a week for a room and board only

$499

  • Working with children checks
  • References checked
  • Screened & Interviewed process
  • Template Documents/Guides & Family Manual
  • Au Pair & Family support
  • Replacement guarantee (within 1 month from first day of employment.)

Au Pair wage expectation

In most cases families can expect to pay between $250 and $350 p/week to their au pair for 38h work (depending on experience).

Deposit

We only require a 25% (non-refundable) upfront deposit to kickstart the recruitment process. The remainder is only expected to be paid once your family have had your nanny on for a 1 week probation period.

What is a Nanny?

A nanny doesn't usually live with the family (unlike an au pair) and provide complete care for the children in the employer's home and perform all tasks that correlate to the care of the children. A nanny creates a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.

Nannies are NOT required to pay any fees.

NANNY PLACEMENT

Our prices are depending on nanny experience and individual family needs and hours requirements.

$900 - $2200

  • 1st Aid Certificate
  • Working with children checks
  • References checked
  • Screening & Interview process
  • Compiling and sending a shortlist of potential nannies for families to view
  • Nanny & Family support
  • Replacement guarantee (within 2 weeks from first day of employment.)
  • Supplying your family with a template Nanny/Family employment agreement

Contact us for a personalized quote

Nanny salary expectation

In most cases families can expect to pay approximately $25 to $30 p/h to their nanny depending on experience.

Deposit

We only require a 25% upfront deposit to kickstart the recruitment process. The remainder of 75% is expected to be paid once a suitable nanny has been confirmed and prior to the start date. We provide a 2 weeks replacement guaranty.

Fee Details

One off Agency Fees for permanent nannies start from $900 - $2200. These prices very depending on:
- temporary or on going role
- hours required (full-time, part-time, after school care)
- nanny experience 
- family requirements

Full or Part Time Specialized Placement

Nanny (atypical i.e. travel, overnights, long, unusual or flexible hours, etc.); Nanny Manager; Family Assistant; Teacher; Live In Nanny; Mother's Helper (position where nanny is working with a stay at home parent); House Manager; Nanny Share; Housekeeper; Chef; Personal Assistant...

What is a House Manager?

 A household manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks throughout the home: drop off and pick up kids from school, organizing meals for the all family, grocery shopping, organizing after school activities and doctor appointment, doing some household chores (washing, ironing, vaccuming...)

Nannies are NOT required to pay any fees.

HOUSE MANAGER

Our prices are depending on House Manager experience and individual family needs and hours requirements.

$1000 - $2400

  • 1st Aid Certificate
  • Working with children checks
  • References checked
  • Screening & Interview process
  • Compiling and sending a shortlist of potential house managers for families to view
  • House Manager & Family support
  • Replacement guarantee (within 2 weeks from first day of employment.)
  • Supplying your family with a template Nanny/House Manager employment agreement

Contact us for a personalized quote

House Manager salary expectation

In most cases families can expect to pay approximately $27 to $33 p/h to their house manager depending on experience.

Deposit

We only require a 25% upfront deposit to kickstart the recruitment process. The remainder of 75% is expected to be paid once a suitable nanny has been confirmed and prior to the start date. We provide a 2 weeks replacement guaranty.

Fee Details

One off Agency Fees for permanent house managers start from $1000 - $2400. These prices very depending on:
- hours required (full-time, part-time, after school care)
- professional experience 
- family requirements

Brisbane, Sunshine Coast
and Gold Coast

Social Media

© 2020 Enchanted Nanny Agency | All Rights Reserved.

TOP